2009年8月11日星期二

A lonely day !!

yesterday my 2nd brother (dao gei) say 2day wan to follow me to go to my working place but 2day i purposely wake up at 7pm den after have my dinner i went to webbar to c whether is he there cos i call he wait me there de


God noe tat he did not come out de ma !!!
webbar 1 ppl oso dun have !!! damn boring den i call my 4th brother (ah kit), but he did not answer de fon so v a heavy mood i start my car engine n ride to my working place at leisure mall


However suprise came out, ah kit call me so i U-turn back to fetch he so when he came down d we move to de place i working !!!


when i reach there r damn many ppl gambling n very noisy so i juz sit down open my 3kingdom acc n play



After tat ah xiang call me tat asking me my cc got win money o not den i call he call ringo come fetch ah long back home cos he many days no go home sleep d de !!


after ringo reach , ah long den go home d but after he left i got some kind of bored d !! Suddenly i hope he did not go home cos onli me n ah kit very boring de ma !!


well until now i very boring d n tired !!
good nite ^^


i still miss yuki (ex-gf)

没有评论:

发表评论