2009年10月13日星期二

Today is the happiest day for the whole month of October ^^

well 2day is the happiest day cos me n hui ling start all over again ^^

actually we have been broke up since saturday !!
and i m the one who say broke up 1st but after i say broke up with her [ bao bei hui ling ]
i really regret for wad i have done n say ><
althought i hope bao bei will forgive me for my jealous n my not being gentleman but she seems to be very tough to keep saying broke up with me


i have been suffer for 3 days until 2day 6pm ++ , bao bei called me n i told her tat i really miss her but i m not saying for [ song song ] de, cos i really miss her !!
after chatting for about 10 mins in de phone i ask her whether can i go find her and she was at home at tat moment !! at first she refuse but after i told her tat if can c her for 1 min o even 1 sec i will b enough and so bao bei agree !!



when reach bao bei house , she was bathing n her sister [hui lian] open the door for me , at this moment her face seems to be weird that y i had came to her house while i have been broke up with her sister >< well i did not ignore her cos my heart getting faster n faster while waiting at downstairs ........



i can juz feel my heart beating faster n faster n i decided to went upstairs to have a look on hui ling , luckily she did not scold me cos she say b4 tat her room is not allowed to let boys to came in. she juz called me go back down n wait 4 her while she drying her hair ............



after she finish , bao bei came down n at tis moment i really feeling nervous ><
y m i so lame ???



after tat we went to PM juz top of her house, we bought some food to b our dinner. actually i know tat bao bei is not getting full enough de, but she keep saying she is full d !!!!!!
well, after tat we went to ji house. when i juz step my leg out of the car i quickly went beside hui ling and grab her hand . she did not let go my hand and i know tat she will be my world once again !!!!!!!



specially thanks to :
ah bei
andy
koji
douglas
xiao ji



cos when u all know tat me n hui ling have been together u all give both of us blessing !!
i really appreciate it , honestly i really getting very touch at this moment !!
thanks to all of u ^^ u all will be the best friend i ever have ^^
if u all in trouble pls tell me n i sure help u all with all my effort


and i hate the most is koey, cos she is the one who curse me n hui ling c whether which day we will broke up ....... I HATE U , KOEY
i wun forgive u and won't treat u as my friend anymore , so juz fuck off !!


Finally i want to thanks my bao bei [hui ling] cos u trust me that i will give happiness and u give me another chance . I can tell u by here that i will change all my bad habit and i will treat u more good cos after break up with u the few days i really know that i can't lost u !!
u r my everything , i know i say this kind of word might be making a big story but this is my sound of voice inside my heart that i want to tell u since we break up !!



I will not make something tat will ignore ur feeling anymore , trust me tat i can bring happiness to u !! I oso appreciate the love u giving to me !! U r Always In My Heart [ Hui Ling ] I LOVE U ^^




(♥) u [> [ Hui Ling ]

1 条评论:

  1. conan =]
    no nid thx cuz we r ure fren yar =]
    okiee ?
    now u back 2gather wif ling we all so so happy yar XD
    wish u all happy 4ever =]

    回复删除