2009年10月14日星期三

The 2nd day after together back

Well, actually i dunno wanna say wad de ......... But i decided to write wad happen 2day!!


Well 2day i wake up around 10am++ like tat and have breakfast v douglas .....
after having breakfast douglas went home d !! left me 1 ppl boring sia at LM ....
well working is like this de la !!


then ah long came at 12pm den i quickly count de business i have make and hand the money to he , after tat i called bao bei and told her i going to her house to fetch her for breakfast as she was waiting for me to have breakfast !!




Sorry to say that, everytime i oso hope to eat breakfast v her de but when wake up i sure hungry d n i can't stand for it so eat 1st de ..... Sorry dear ><







When i reach bao bei house ,she came out n we go have breakfast 2gether at Shamelin de [Bu Jian Bu San] actually i eat liao de but when i saw dear order de food so i order too n eat 2gether v her lolx , I will b a fat man at future !!



after tat ah kit , koji, douglas , andy , ah bei and yao ming come join us !! the situation changed to become noisy n happier !!




after tat we went to low yat s koji wanna find work, ah kit douglas did not join us !!
mayb cos douglas no join us so koji became very down n we try to cheer her up but she keep saying she is fine !1



after dunno is interview o find work end la ! we went to neway at TS to cheong K
yao ming oso say 88 to us cos he rush to help her mom working as PM at connaught !! So left back we 5 ppl onli !!



Althought is quite less ppl for us but i still feeling very happy as dear is beside me n accompany me always !! I really feeling happiness , and when some touching song came my tears almost drop down cos i suddenly thinking back tat dear treat me so good but last time i still wanna guess izzit dear heart got me o no !!



Now i wun think of tis kind od thing anymore cos i noe tat she is really loving me n i love her more den last time !! I noe tat a couple 2gether will sure have some quarrel but in here i will say tat i will not find thing to quarrel anymore cos after we break up i think i grow more mature d n i will think more wisely !! I LOVE U , Dear [Hui Ling]



After singing K , i fetch koji back home den i go fetch dear sister [Hui Lian] to my house 4 dinner . Andy n Ah Bei also follow us 2gether !! When reach home Andy n my sister quarrel ....
Lolx , Andy is really got some bit childish tat he did not look like , of cos same s my sister cos she is 18 but her behavior is juz like kindergarden kid !!! Omg , no eye c




after dinner , we fetch Hui Lian back home n we went for Ah Yee house funeral. Her DAD juz passed away. Sorry to hear tat althought i 1st time saw her !! Hope her father can rest with peace !! koji n douglas come join us at Ah yee there so we chat chat chat

Koji stomach pain and she need a toilet , but she wanna choose toilet somemore .... LOL
damn funny so we went back to dear's house cos dear's house is near ah yee house !!


Andy n ah bei was laying at dear house sofa n me n dear sit aside , LOL !!
dun say sit aside la , even though u wan me go to sit with u inside the toilet i also willing !!



When de time reach 10.45pm , I with a heavy heart walked out dear house . I really feeling not willing to go working de, but work still have to do if not no money use .... Haih , I noe tat dear is same like me oso not really willing to let me go working but she is a very understanding ppl so she did not say much and juz with a quite down eyesight look at me .... when i step my leg off her house i got a rush to run back n hug her but she adi closed de door so i have to start my car engine and make a move ....


However dear stand at de house mirror look at me, i really hope to hug her once again before 2molo appear!! Well luckily i happen to know tat my cigaratte is left at dear's house !! So with a happy n excited mood i drive back to dear's house !!


When reach, Andy passed the cigaratte with me while dear is playing DS . When Andy heard me saying tat i wanna hug dear , he open de door for me so i can rush inside the house and give her a hug !! However dear is playing DS and called me go working so with another heavy heart i step off her house once again but tis time i have no reason to came back to her house !!


I noe dear treat me good cos she dun wan me let my boss scold me . I appreciate ur good n ur love to me !! I will keep it deep in my heart and give u double !!

I LOVE U , Dear[Hui Ling]
Muaks ......... ^^

没有评论:

发表评论